Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You can't Budget for this...

Well we had our mini-Budget. That sounds better than Emergency-Budget. Mini-things are usually small cute versions of their fully fledged counterparts.

We didn't get struck down by lightning. They didn't take away my dole - only my Christmas bonus but sure I never had that anyway. The rich didn't really pay, although I hear Bertie Ahern had every reason to look sad on the back benches as his pension got 'trimmed'.

We have a semi-toxic bank too. No deposits of nuclear waste, just dodgy developers and hopeless planned shopping centres that no one can afford to buy anything in.

I don't care. My garden looks like a Christmas tree or an international airport depending on who you talk to thanks to my fab solar lights. Hooray - the Sun's energy is still free!

Yours,
RF

No comments:

Post a Comment