Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Isn't blogging hard?

Well, what a gap since the last outpouring.

It proves that blogging is tough. The self-doubt or the writer's block sets in and that's that! We'll lack of belief and ideas aside, here goes!

The Numbers game:
Recession Fairy is officially unemployed for 2 months.
Recession Fairy has now applied for 42 jobs.
Recession Fairy has had 4 interviews.
Recession Fairy had 1 2nd interview.
Recession Fairy had a 1 in 3 chance of a job.
Recession Fairy has 0 jobs.

I was never that super at maths but you don't need a degree in fantasanomics to see that's a bit rubbish!

Brighter news. Was out in a terrible local night club - I know, I should be in counting the pennies - and got a compliment, I think.
Was dressed up in an 80's stylee mish-mash of Penney's (tights x 2, leg-warmers, bra) and Bay (top) and Stradivarius (shoes). Don't worry, I was still 50% neon pink.

A lady came over and asked me what I did for living. (Oh the irony.)
She said I looked like an interior designer or something, really cool and individual. Hooray!!

Hooray for neons and recession-in-your-face fluorescent clothing. Bright on the outside is a start...

Yours,
RF

No comments:

Post a Comment