Thursday, March 5, 2009

I don't wanna save money ;_;

Lots of supershiny mass media advertising from Bord Gais and some other green efficient crowd saying you can save minimum 10% off your leccy bill by doing the old switcheroo.

How many people do I know that have done it?

Just me and Mr. Fairy.

Excuses as follows:
"It's too good to be true." It's not a pyramid scheme.
"I must call them up, I have a few questions." FAQ on the website, lo-call number, get to it!
"I'd do it if I was gonna get one bill instead of two". Which add up to the same amount anyway?

Seriously people - it's an actual, real, live discount. Money in your pocket instead of someone else's. And you can always switch back, ESB won't blackball you for life. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss the clause when signing up that said I'd given Bord Gais my immortal soul to produce electricity with. I hope I didn't...ah, sure it's still 14% extra for me :D

1 comment:

  1. Hello from the family in Galway. Weather like the recession is real nasty. Bye.

    ReplyDelete